Doing workouts using Ab Circle Pro is a very convenient method to Lose Your Love Handles, it will help you workout and slim down your buns, hips, thighs, reduce weight and return slim.
Before getting started Ab Circle Pro:
- If you have any pre-existing pain, diseases please consult your physician or doctor to ensure you are able to work out.
- Read Ab Circle Pro manual thoroughly and view the instructional DVD to ensure proper and safe use of your Ab Circle Pro™.
- Never use the machine on tilt ground, this will make things works. Always use the Ab Circle Pro on a level surface.
- Relax and warm up before starting workout. March in place for 1-2 minutes to get your blood circulating through your body.
- If you are beginner be sure to go slow when you swing side to side on the machine. If your machine moves when you are riding it, it is because you are moving too fast from side to side. Slow down and your machine will not jump, jerk or move.
- The Ab Circle Pro™ aids the consumer in performing a lateral side flexion side to side motion that may be a movement your body and muscles are not used to performing. Therefore, be sure to use extreme caution when you begin using this product. If you feel any soreness or tightness in your lower back, immediately stop using your machine. If you feel faint, dizzy or experience any pain discontinue use of your Ab Circle Pro™ immediately. Injuries to health may occur from incorrect or excessive training.
- If you are more than 275lbs don’t use this machine.
First of all, you need to learn few rules. One of the important rules is that you should use it at the appropriate effort and intensity of doing exercise. Doing exercises at very high intensity would reduce your physical fitness at the end because your body might be overloaded. Therefore, you should gradually increase the workload during your exercises. Another rule is that you need to adjust the device when you do workout to train different parts of your body.
When you are going to do the workout, there would be a certain set of things that you need to prepare. First, you should keep the pin at the right place. This is especially important for beginners using the machine. Then, they should keep their knees inside the corresponding knee pads and their hands should be placed evenly on handle bars. Your head should face upward. Many people do not do this when they are doing the workouts. Then, they would always have a pain at their back after the exercises. It is because facing forward would help force your back to be straight so the back would not be affected seriously.
If you are going to do the right side flexion, you should swing the lower body to right hand side as long as you can. Your body would usually be more and more flexible after you do the exercises for a longer period of time. Therefore, you should gradually do the workout and there would be a larger degree of movement later.
Many people would like to do the right and left crawl as well. They would need to remove the pin from left swing arm and then store it at the hole above right knee bowl. They then need to slowly life their right leg to the machine’s top if they are going to do the right crawl and vice versa if they are going to do the left crawl. This should be done 10 times for each turn and then they can switch to other activities.
As you might know, there are many activities that you can do with the use of Ab circle pro workouts. Therefore, you should try your best to balance between these activities. It is always good for you to train various parts of your body during each course of workout instead of stressing a particular part of it. Otherwise, the chance for you to be injured would be greatly increased and this is clearly harmful to your body.
Ab Circle Pro Workouts
Middle lock pin:
To start with main position place your knees inside the knee pad bowls and your hands evenly on the handle bars. Don’t apply pressure on your hands, keep your body center balanced over the middle of the machine and your head up and facing forward.
Right side flexion:
For right Side flexion workout, slowly swing your entire lower body to the right side as far as you can go without straining yourself. For beginners start slowly .In time, you’ll be able to rotate further as your body gets used to the lateral side flexion motion.
Left side flexion:
For Left Side Flexion Workout, slowly swing your entire lower body to the left side same as right side flexion without straining yourself. In time, you’ll be able to rotate further as your body gets used to the lateral side flexion motion.
To start with right crawl remove the pin holding the two swing arms together from the left swing arm and store it in the hole above the right knee bowl. Slowly lift your right leg to the top of the machine with your left leg following directly behind simulating a crawling motion.
Thigh & bun move:
Remove the pin holding the two swing arms together from the left swing arm and store it in the hole above the right knee bowl. Perform the inner/outer thigh moves by rolling each leg up to the top of the machine.
Advance right side flexion:
Using the same machine setting as the bun and thigh movement (locking pin in hole above your right knee), slowly swing your entire lower body to the right side as far as you can go without straining yourself. In time, you’ll be able to rotate further as your body gets used to the lateral side flexion motion.
Advanced left side flexion:
Using the same machine setting as the bun and thigh movement (locking pin in hole above your right knee), slowly swing your entire lower body to the left side as far as you can go without straining yourself. In time, you’ll be able to rotate further as your body gets used to the lateral side flexion motion.
To conclude, getting Ab circle pro workouts and doing the exercises can help you restore to slim body if you continue to do the exercises in planned manner. The intensity is not very high each time, but the long term slimming effect is powerful. Therefore, you should try your best to persist on doing the exercises and you will see the effect later.